Pokemon Ultimate Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Died. VISIT THE NEW SITE

Yani's room

Go down 
+6
Sumire
Yuka
Mina
General. Sune
Mikoto_Sohma
Yani
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuka

Yuka

Yani's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:15 am

Yani wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yani wrote:
oh...uhm...thanks...
Sorry for being inactive for like....uhmmm....yeah....I dunno....anyway...projects are starting to pile up and diagnostic tests and Long tests...Finals are like 3 weeks from now and yeah...school's over...

I think everyone's busy with school.

Yeah...especially when you have teachers that enjoys torturing their students.... >.<

I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Yuka wrote:
Yani wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yani wrote:
oh...uhm...thanks...
Sorry for being inactive for like....uhmmm....yeah....I dunno....anyway...projects are starting to pile up and diagnostic tests and Long tests...Finals are like 3 weeks from now and yeah...school's over...

I think everyone's busy with school.

Yeah...especially when you have teachers that enjoys torturing their students.... >.<

I feel your pain.

Don't we all?
Back to top Go down
Wreks

Wreks

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:43 pm

i sure do
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:19 am

The Professor I had for photography class while I was attending college was horrible. Not on purpose, he just didn't know what he was doing more than half the time.
Back to top Go down
punkd3v1lahiru

punkd3v1lahiru

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:34 am

all of my teachers hate me lol

dunno why
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 am

Uhmm....

Some teachers like me
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Teachers are cool once you stop bullshitting them. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:33 am

Mina wrote:
Teachers are cool once you stop bullshitting them. Honestly.

My first, second, and third grade teacher (I had the same teacher for three whole grades) was really strict. It was like she was running a boot camp, not a classroom, and she got all the kids who were trouble too.

So even though most of the kids were pulling bullshit, the ones who did made everyone else suffer.
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 am

I really only don't like my Geometry teacher, I don't think he even knows what any of the stuff he's teaching us means. Sometimes I think he's stoned or something.

I really like my History of American Film teacher though, he's a movie fanatic so he sure knows what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:54 am

Yuka wrote:
I really only don't like my Geometry teacher, I don't think he even knows what any of the stuff he's teaching us means. Sometimes I think he's stoned or something.

I really like my History of American Film teacher though, he's a movie fanatic so he sure knows what he's talking about.

I'm just taking American History for my social studies requierment. I just finished the War of 1812.

Holy crap, I'm graduating next year!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

I'm just taking American History for my social studies requierment. I just finished the War of 1812.

Class of 2009! bounce

I'm going to be class of 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:57 am

Yuka wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

Class of 2009! bounce

Bleh, I don't want to graduate.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

Class of 2009! bounce

*cry* I'm gonna be a juniooorrrr... I DONT WANNA HAVE TO TAKE SCHOOL SO SERIOUSLY YET!!! D:

It's so pressuring since both my parents went to UP((University of the Philippines)) and neither of my brothers made it so I'M THE LAST HOPE
*cry* D:
Back to top Go down
Yani

Yani

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Mikoto_Sohma wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

Class of 2009! bounce

*cry* I'm gonna be a juniooorrrr... I DONT WANNA HAVE TO TAKE SCHOOL SO SERIOUSLY YET!!! D:

It's so pressuring since both my parents went to UP((University of the Philippines)) and neither of my brothers made it so I'M THE LAST HOPE
*cry* D:

Don't worry Miko, you'll make it to UP...^_^ and besides Being a Junior will be fun...Too bad I won't be with you guys anymore...but hey! Can you bully some Yellow Batch for me? XD
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm

Yani wrote:
Mikoto_Sohma wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

Class of 2009! bounce

*cry* D:

Don't worry Miko, you'll make it to UP...^_^ and besides Being a Junior will be fun...Too bad I won't be with you guys anymore...but hey! Can you bully some Yellow Batch for me? XD

...from what you say, that they're worse than the greenbatch?...maybe..

but I'm not the bully type, you know that. I'll tell the others though
Back to top Go down
Yani

Yani

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Mikoto_Sohma wrote:
Yani wrote:
Mikoto_Sohma wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:

Class of 2009! bounce

*cry* D:

...from what you say, that they're worse than the greenbatch?...maybe..

but I'm not the bully type, you know that. I'll tell the others though

WORSER! That word doesn't exist...but yes they're worse than the GREEN Batch...Smile)
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:12 am

what about Senior.....................................
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Our seniors rock...We're juniors...

OMG... realleh...worse than the green batch???

those sluts were stalking me that day i looked like a guY! ugh..
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:10 am

I'm starting High School this year... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonneochallenge.simpleboard.net/index.htm
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:24 pm

So you're....16?
If I'm right in the american education system...
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Ahh......No.......I'm 14. ;|

I dunno how it works, but all i know is that I'm starting High School this September...
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:10 pm

O_o

5.kinder..six years...11...three years of middleschool...14...huh. It aught to be 15..but anyway.. XD
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:31 pm

Well, I'll be 15 in March of that school year, so it sorta works out. Neutral I'm also taller than Sumi-chan and Yuka-chan.... @_@ Sune's still a few inches taller than me though.

I like pie. XD
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 am

randomness
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 am

Yani's room - Page 2 Star_Wars_Rock_Band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yani's room   Yani's room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yani's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next