Pokemon Ultimate Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Died. VISIT THE NEW SITE

Mudkipmaster's room

Go down 
+5
Yani
Arisa Kakki
Sumire
Yuka
mudkipmaster
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

Mudkipmaster's room Empty
PostSubject: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:48 am

yayz, i finally got the motivation to click the 'new topic' button and make my own room! *faints from exhaustion*

*wakes up*

alright, let's see what we have: Tv with a nintendo wii and a ps2 with DDR and guitar hero. A desk with some art supplies, HEY SHARPIES! yayz! me laptop, and a bunch o other stuff. Then on the far wall a booksshelf above my bed with manga books, and sci-fi books, and fantasy books..... and even a couch? sweetness upgrade from my PUC room.

*nods head in approval* yup definately just like my old room.

*notices envelope on desk, picks it up and opens it*

[center]MM-
You are the leader of the Earth Defender's. Your duty is to make sure that everything goes smoothly in your dorm
-Ownr Hiro

=_= yayz work...
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:12 am

Hey Mudkip!
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:25 am

Yo! Whaz up MM?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:41 am

mudkipmaster wrote:
yayz, i finally got the motivation to click the 'new topic' button and make my own room! *faints from exhaustion*

*wakes up*

alright, let's see what we have: Tv with a nintendo wii and a ps2 with DDR and guitar hero. A desk with some art supplies, HEY SHARPIES! yayz! me laptop, and a bunch o other stuff. Then on the far wall a booksshelf above my bed with manga books, and sci-fi books, and fantasy books..... and even a couch? sweetness upgrade from my PUC room.

*nods head in approval* yup definately just like my old room.

*notices envelope on desk, picks it up and opens it*

[center]MM-
You are the leader of the Earth Defender's. Your duty is to make sure that everything goes smoothly in your dorm
-Ownr Hiro

=_= yayz work...

HOORAY, I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!! -super mega running tackle glomp bear hug-

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
^D
<
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonneochallenge.simpleboard.net/index.htm
Yani

Yani

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:36 am

I'm scared... >.<
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:41 am

can't breathe >< *escapes from arisa*

*takes big breath* hiyaz! *waves to all*
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Her hugs hurt in real life sometimes... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Wreks

Wreks

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 pm

hey mm play mehin guitar hero
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:15 am

I've never played Guitar Hero...
Back to top Go down
Wreks

Wreks

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:22 am

neither have i actually...........
Back to top Go down
mudkipmaster

mudkipmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:25 am

*throws fake guitar at wreks*

;D let's rock!
Back to top Go down
Wreks

Wreks

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 am

.....*plays with the buttons*
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 am

Sumire wrote:

I played like half a minute of it at a friend's house, but the guitar strap was too short, so I had to sit down on the couch and play it. (The guitar was too small anyway for me anyway. >_<)
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 am

Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

I played like half a minute of it at a friend's house, but the guitar strap was too short, so I had to sit down on the couch and play it. (The guitar was too small anyway for me anyway. >_<)

I've seen my friends play, but they don't let me play 'cause I suck at video games. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:58 am

Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

I've seen my friends play, but they don't let me play 'cause I suck at video games. Razz

Noh U dohn't! >_<
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:05 am

Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

Noh U dohn't! >_<

Then why do you always kick my ass at Ultimate Ninja 2? Naw, I guess I could suck a lot more, and I have a chance against you as long as you're not playing Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:56 am

Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

Noh U dohn't! >_<

Then why do you always kick my ass at Ultimate Ninja 2? Naw, I guess I could suck a lot more, and I have a chance against you as long as you're not playing Shikamaru.

Yupz. SHIKA RULEZ! ;P Pretty good at Kiba too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:30 am

Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

Noh U dohn't! >_<

You two are such Narutards. Except not so much Arisa, I don't see her freaking out about the new Shippuden episode every Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Yuka wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Arisa Kakki wrote:
Sumire wrote:

Noh U dohn't! >_<

You two are such Narutards. Except not so much Arisa, I don't see her freaking out about the new Shippuden episode every Friday.

If being a Narutard is a crime, I'm guilty as charged. I'm also guilty if glomping and being glomped by Gaara cosplayers is a crime.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:19 am

HALO!
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:59 am

Sumire wrote:

If being a Narutard is a crime, I'm guilty as charged. I'm also guilty if glomping and being glomped by Gaara cosplayers is a crime.
Shocked Ryo Kaiser Truesdale keeps on staring at me...
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:15 pm

WHO??
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Japan is the best country in the world.
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:09 am

Mudkipmaster's room HellKaiser11

him *Hides behind chair*

I drew a picture of him 3 months ago and whenever I go to bed, he's there.

*shudders*

Okay that was my random moment of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 am

@Mina: Agreed! Very Happy

@Louis: Holy crap! *falls over chair* He freaks me out! Seriously, he creeps me out more than Envy from FMA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipmaster's room   Mudkipmaster's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudkipmaster's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next