Pokemon Ultimate Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges

Pokemon Ultimate Challenges RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This Site Died. VISIT THE NEW SITE

Sumire's room

Go down 
+3
Arisa Kakki
Mikoto_Sohma
Sumire
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

Sumire's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:51 pm

lol lol XD
Back to top Go down
Mina

Mina

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:52 pm

I have never watched a single episode of Naruto.

Oops, is this blasphemy?
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:40 am

Mina wrote:
I have never watched a single episode of Naruto.

Oops, is this blasphemy?

Not at all. Naruto isn't everything, it's not even my favorite anime.
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:50 am

@Yuka: Oh

@Mina: Yeah, my favorite show is FMA or Bleach or something. *cough* Yugioh *cough* the Abridged Series *cough*

Very Happy silent now if you excuse me I'm trying to figure out whats so good about shojo manga that makes girls scream "KYO-KUN!!!" study
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:19 am

LouisJH1124 wrote:

@Mina: Yeah, my favorite show is FMA or Bleach or something. *cough* Yugioh *cough* the Abridged Series *cough*

Very Happy silent now if you excuse me I'm trying to figure out whats so good about shojo manga that makes girls scream "KYO-KUN!!!" study

Mire-chan and I just got into Bleach. I'm only on episode 20 though, no idea what episode Mire-chan is on.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:57 am

Yuka wrote:
LouisJH1124 wrote:

Mire-chan and I just got into Bleach. I'm only on episode 20 though, no idea what episode Mire-chan is on.

I'm on 20 as well.

BTW, Louis, are you talking about Fruits Basket?
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:26 am

Uh...Yeah. I don't get what its about though scratch

Bleach=Teh Best.

(Great now I sound like Roy)

Oh yeah *destroys site* April Fools! Idk if you guys do it, but at our school, it's really big.
Back to top Go down
Yuka

Yuka

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm

LouisJH1124 wrote:

Bleach=Teh Best.

Oh yeah *destroys site* April Fools! Idk if you guys do it, but at our school, it's really big.

I used to do something every year, but I what I tried this year didn't work. Apparently if you do the lotion on the door knob trip once, they never fall for it again (they being Mire and Sune).

Fruits Basket is classified as shojo, basically meaning for girls, so it's mostly romance. I hate the manga, Shigure's like a man ho or something.

The anime rules.
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:59 am

Yuka wrote:
LouisJH1124 wrote:

Bleach=Teh Best.

I used to do something every year, but I what I tried this year didn't work. Apparently if you do the lotion on the door knob trip once, they never fall for it again (they being Mire and Sune).

Fruits Basket is classified as shojo, basically meaning for girls, so it's mostly romance. I hate the manga, Shigure's like a man ho or something.

The anime rules.

It's about cursed pretty boys. That's enough to get most girls to watch it. I thought it was stupid when I first saw it when my sister got it from Netflix.

Now we own a DVD set with every episode, and my whole family has seen the series six times. -_-
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
LouisJH1124 wrote:

Bleach=Teh Best.

The anime rules.

It's about cursed pretty boys. That's enough to get most girls to watch it. I thought it was stupid when I first saw it when my sister got it from Netflix.

Now we own a DVD set with every episode, and my whole family has seen the series six times. -_-

I read about stuff in the manga...
my animal is a 25-year old man...
and Akito is a woman...
AND MOMIJI-KUN ISN'T CURSED!! *squeal*
Back to top Go down
Yani

Yani

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Mikoto_Sohma wrote:
Sumire wrote:
Yuka wrote:
LouisJH1124 wrote:

Bleach=Teh Best.

The anime rules.

I read about stuff in the manga...
my animal is a 25-year old man...
and Akito is a woman...
AND MOMIJI-KUN ISN'T CURSED!! *squeal*

I remember you telling me that...lol and you were like....WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! xd
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 pm

WELL DUH!! I WAS SO MAD!! It's like...the whole time I was always upset that momiji-kun was cursed!! AND MY SEME'S GIFT IS A DRAWING OF HER FAVORITE ANIME BOYS!! INCLUDING AKITO!!
Back to top Go down
Sumire

Sumire

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:24 am

The whole 'Akito is a woman' thing still gives me the creeps.

The horse (which is what my zodiac animal is) is like a gothic bitch or something. I only read this stuff of wikipedia and read the last manga chapter on youtube, so I don't know too much.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:55 pm

HEY! I saw Rin and she looks cool! D:

at least my chracter's kinda hot..sigh. XD
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:07 am

Mine is the one, the only:

Sumire's room - Page 3 Shigure

SHIGURE!!! XD

Sumire's room - Page 3 Shigure_urahara
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonneochallenge.simpleboard.net/index.htm
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:30 am

Wow I thought Shigure seemed familiar when I was readin the manga...Urahara acts different when he's a captain..less...perverted, more serious.
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:19 pm

LOL I LOVE THAT PIC..

Urahara is my serious brother's favorite.. because, lets be honest, we havent even begun to see how powerful he is. XD
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Yeah, Sune likes Urahara too, even though he's only seen him a few times over Sumire's shoulder.

I always call him "Hat Guy" because I'm too lazy to say his name. XD

I like.... YORUICHI! 8D

She RAWKS! XD
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:14 pm

I KNOW! she's my fave too <3
Though, I want Tatsuki to have powers..she's a lot like me! ((in a sense that she has a girl---friend who is kinda weird and is very protective of her and has a boyish attitude))

I call him what Ichigo calls him. "Sandals and Hat"

((I think the current Ark is BEFORE Hueco Mundo, dont you? Neutral))
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:35 am

Keigo and Mizuiro (whatever his name is) should get powers too, they're just as spiritually aware.

I think that new arc is before to...its just a side story...filler arc (T_T) Although It seems interesting...I do think its before Hueco Mundo arc though, and if you read the newest chapter online, it takes place 100 years ago when Urahara, Yoruichi, and Shinji and the other Vaizards were captains and luitenents...Kurotsuchi was in the Mad House...go figure...this post could go on and on and on and on and on...yeah.

speakin of that, Nanao looks weird younger O_O she looks like a 5 or 6 year old...So does Ichimaru and Shuhei and Aizen...O_O Tosen has an AFRO!!! I think...

Spoiler:

unless you already knew that...

and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arisa Kakki
Staff
Arisa Kakki

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:20 pm

-splode- XP
Back to top Go down
Mikoto_Sohma

Mikoto_Sohma

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:20 am

zomg..
Back to top Go down
LouisJH1124
Admin
LouisJH1124

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 am

sorry if I spoiled anything major
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumire's room   Sumire's room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumire's room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3